Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Blog Entry #31 (Getting Nowhere)

Sorry I have been fairly inactive recently. I haven't been missing or any shit like that, I have just been getting nowhere trying to research the people that have been following me, so I had nothing to post about. Anyway, other than that I did get some information from The Box (before most of the contents were stolen). The papers brought up Gatekeeper, Puppet Master, and Cody. There are only two names I didn't hear of before that also got mentioned, "Mr.Smiles" and "John" (Great, two more to deal with!). Other than that, most of the papers are just nonsense and symbols. As for the VHS Tape. It actually made me really angry (and a little bit scared to be honest), it pissed me off how it kept on saying how "I killed Tennyson", "The blood is on my hands", fuck them! Who the fu#k do they think th#y are!#!!!!!!!!!#!!!#!###!##########̧#̧͟͡҉#̷̸#̧҉̷#̵̢͡͝҉#̛̕#̵̷̷͟#̨̧#̵̡w͏̸̧͠͞é͢ẁ̷̸̕i͢͏͟͞l̷͢͝͏ĺ̶̷̕͠b̧̨͏e̵̢k̸̛e̶̡͘͝͝ę͘͞ṕ̸̢͡į̷̀͟͢n̶ģ̢a̵̡̛͞͝n̸͏̴͘e̷̢͝y̷̛͘͠é̶͝͏o̷̸n̸̢͞t҉̶̸͏h̛̀è̴ǵ̴͞ą̸̧͡t҉̨e̸͏͠͝k̴̶̨̕è͜͢͡e̴̛̕̕͟p̢͏̧͜͡ȩ̵̷̷ŗ̸̢́#҉̷̡̀͡#̷̀#̢̀#̶̢̕͠#̶͢͝#͡͠#̷́͡#̵̕#̵̸̧͠#̨̕͞͝͝###########W##t m#kes th#m thin# they can just use Tenny's death to make me feel bad!!! Once again, fuck them!!!... Sorry, got a little off track there. Anyway, the footage used actually scared me, from the phone call with Tennyson all the way to footage of Cody and me I don't remember filming. Just, unnerves me so bad. I think I should just end this post here before I have a panic attack. NullNekorb signing off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment