Sunday, April 20, 2014

Blog Entry #25 (Everything Is Getting Worse...)

Sorry I haven't posted anything awhile, things have just been, terrible recently. The day after I made entry 24 (April 16th), at school, I asked everyone where Tennyson was. Everyone told me the same answer, "Who's Tennyson?". I was really sure that Tennyson and his other friends were dicking around with me and that Tennyson went on vacation. Until a call I got the same night, it was Tennyson's parents, here is a transcript of there side of the phone call: "Tanner... Tennyson is dead, he got hit by a car on the 12th. They weren't able to find the driver's body, so the police are assuming that the driver ran off after the accident. They are currently looking for him, don't worry Tanner, justice will be brought to this criminal! *static* *call ends*".

I didn't want to go anywhere near the blog since then. But I decided I would make this post as a tribute to my long time friend, Tennyson. May his soul rest in peace...
One͢ th̢in҉g I d͜on'̸t̡ ҉get th͠o̢u̶ģh,̢ d̶id͢n'́t I ͘ça̸l͘l͡ hi͝m ̡o̕n͝ ̶tḩe ͡14̸t́h̀?

No comments:

Post a Comment