Monday, April 14, 2014

Blog Entry #23 (Cody)

Today has been yet another hectic day. Started getting hallucinations again on my way from school (but meditation seemed to help). Anyway, not long after meditating I got a visit from someone named "Cody", he apparently knows Tennyson. And he said that he was sent here by Tennyson. I found this a little sketchy and called Tennyson himself about Cody. Tenny didn't seem himself, he just told me that he did send Cody here and hung up. He won't answer back, ever since I called him an hour ago. I decided to let Cody in and he asked me if he could crash here for the night. I then asked him why Tennyson sent him here, and he just shrugged off the question. I will ask him about it again later and hopefully he will answer me. There is something weird about Cody though, he seems way too calm, almost unnaturally calm. On the bright side, I haven't had very many people over since this bullshit started, so this could be a good thing for me :). With that out of the way, me and him are going to watch a shit ton of Youtube until bed.

(btw: I started filming when I started seeing things, I never looked at the footage yet, but I will upload it now for all of you who are curious)

Video: Cody

No comments:

Post a Comment