Monday, April 21, 2014

Blog Entry #27 (Going To Get The Box)

Since this all started a month ago, I feel there is no way to escape, no way to forget about this. With Tennyson's death, my family and friends avoiding me, and the fact that no one even remembers Tennyson just makes it worse, and I have a feeling it will just get worse. Therefore, I decided that searching more into Cody and whoever the "gatekeeper" is would help me get my mind off of my isolation. So the best place to start with research is the box. So I will be back in an hour or 2 when I get the box. The location in the "Package" video appears to be the rocks at the end of my street anyway. So it isn't a long trip. As for Cody, I haven't been able to find out anything about him anywhere, I couldn't find any matches for the "gatekeeper" either. Anyway, that is all I have to say for now. I will post when I get back. Null Nekorb signing off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment