Thursday, May 1, 2014

Blog Entry #32 (Jackpot!)

I have just managed to get my hands on John's phone at school today. First what happened was, I got called to the office and they said that they have been informed from John's parents to give his phone to me. I asked them why and they said that John has passed away and his parents wanted me to have something to remember him. I still don't understand why they would give it to me. I never even knew him. I was going to ask them more questions but decided to just take the phone and leave...
(Picture of John's phone)

Here is the information I got on the phone:
*No messages, contacts, anything like that.
*There are 8 pictures, and 3 videos
*The first video appears to be some sort of a school project
*The second and third seem to be heavily tampered and/or corrupted
*(I will upload the video files in a compilation video of the three soon)
(The 8 pictures)

John's Phone: Uploaded


No comments:

Post a Comment