Monday, May 12, 2014

Blog Entry #36 (Nothing Will Happen, Right?)

I have been trying to decode Entry #35 since it was posted. And I think I might have an idea of what it says:
*The title of the post is "Blog Entry #35 (The Watch")
*The post itself should say "##### #### Won't help release me unless you complete a task. A task that would require you to wear the watch first. If you help release me, I will bring back Tennyson. It's your choice... ~Gatekeeper"

I highly doubt that he could bring Tennyson back. So this post seems very sketchy to me. But yet again, even if Tennyson can't come back, wearing a simple watch can't hurt me, Right?...

1 comment:

  1. I̛ͭͭ̈̈́̂̃ͬͣ̾̒ͭ͊́̌̽̌ͧ͡͏̧̨̪̜̙̠̞̠͎̲̦̣̠N̙̖̥̺̬̩̤̖͙̦̠͖̪ͬ̂ͥͣ͂͑ͪ̅͡͡ͅͅA̡͛̏̽̅͌͐͊̉͂̎̄̍̍ͦͯ̎҉̴̹̭̝̗̼̼̠̠̬̜͚̬̦̝̗̯͟͡C̵̷̡͎̭̮̯̯͈̔͗ͨ̏ͭͤ͘ͅT̷̴̲͍͍͓̣͚͇͎̘̺̻̮̙̠͓̘ͣ̏̄̏̓̃͛̅̆̇̍̉̓̾̎̚Ǐ̑̎ͧ͏̶͙͔͙͙̜̱͕̱́ͅV̸̶̷̨̙̥̪̼ͭ̽̇ͣ̃ͭ͋͆̈́ͭ̿͜Ḛ̷̬̰̹͕͕͉̦̫̭̣̳̟͇͖͒ͮ͌̉̽̓̿ͭ͌̀ͭ̾ͭ̾̽̕̕͟

    ReplyDelete