Saturday, May 17, 2014

Blog Entry #40 (The Symbols)

A lot of shit must have went down in the last 5 days. Here is what I remember, I remember accepting one of Gatekeeper's bullshit puzzles that required me to "put on the watch". I opened the box, and instead of there being a watch, there was a whole pile of papers I don't remember putting in there (including the second half to the note I got in Trial One), I looked around and couldn't find any watch. I then gave up and went to make this blog post. That is when I noticed that there have been 3 blog entries posted in 5 days. I have been missing for 5 days. Good news, I got footage of whatever happened in those 5 days. Bad news, the video file is so broken, that it won't even play. So it will take me a couple of days to fix it. Until I manage to figure out what happened in the last 5 days. I will be trying to fix this video file...
(btw: like I thought... Tennyson is still gone...)
I put both pieces of the note together. It makes a lot more sense now:

"Two gods in a war of power... One god without a form... One god without a face... One stands for chaos... One stands for order... For millions of years, order has ruled... But that will end when Zalgo recollects his power... The power of the seven pieces..."

Symbols: Uploaded
(Edit: I figured out how to fix the file in a shorter time then I thought. It's uploading now) ~6:53pm, 05/18/2014

No comments:

Post a Comment