Sunday, March 23, 2014

Blog Entry #3 (Knocking)

Finally finished all my homework, I have been working on it since 8 this morning. The only reason why I wasn't sleeping at that time was because every time I would manage to get back to sleep, some douche outside my house would knock at my door and run off. They have been doing that since 2am this morning!!! WHO HAS THAT TYPE OF PATIENCE!!! Anyway, I haven't caught them yet (mostly because by the time I get to my door they're gone), But I did get a small glimpse of what they look like while they were running off, even though it was dark. They looked like they were wearing a green and white (possibly black) patterned jacket, they also might have had glasses but I'm not too sure. Anyway, with that out of the way, I'm going to catch up some more with "CompileTRUTH". (btw, I think blogger might have screwed up when uploading the picture in my last post, the bottom of the picture appears to be all broken, at least it isn't that noticeable)

Null Nekorb signing off for now...

No comments:

Post a Comment