Saturday, March 29, 2014

Blog Entry #12 (Being Followed)

You know that guy who kept knocking my door and then runs off, well, he started following me. I'm not even joking, he might also have been the one who hacked my account, but I'm not too sure yet. I started bringing my camera with me so that if I see him I can try getting a good shot of him, I would try approaching him, but he gets away really fast, and I mean really fast! (I have no idea how he gets around so easily). Here are the following shots I have got of him:

(Possible) Instance 1 / March 25th, 2014:
After re-watching "Tennyson Interview", I noticed that throughout the video, a figure is seen walking in the background. I never really thought about it when uploading, or even when we were filming it. Now, the shot is really blurry so I can't make out much, but the figure does show very similar behaviors to the one who is following me.

Instance 2 / March 28th, 2014:
On my way home from school yesterday, I noticed that the same guy who was knocking on my door was standing there in the middle of the sidewalk, not moving, so I took a picture (the one above) and started to approach him. Not long after that he began to run out of sight. He also appeared to have what looked like a school bag on his back.

Instance 3 / March 29th, 2014:
This morning happened to be the day I have to do my paper route. Usually it is brighter out at the time, but for some reason it was really dark out today. With that out of the way, when I reached my first street, he ran out of nowhere and sprinted to a field right nearby my house. It was right after this when I decided to make this post.

Ì̢͜n͝҉̵͏s̶͘t̴̷̕͜͏à́n̴̨̛c̴̶̛͝ę̵́͝͏ ҉̢4̷͢͝ ̸̴̀͟͡/̸͢ ̀͟͠͡#̷͢͝#̴͜͟͞#̡̡̀͘͢#̡͘͜͞#́̕͘ ̵̷̢̕҉#̶̛͟͝͠#́҉#̶̸̢͢͠#҉̴̧,̸̨́́͢ ̴͏#̧̧̡#̵̸̀͠#̷͘#̕:͜͏
T̵̡͟͞H̸͡Ȩ̶̸R̵̷̀́͠E̛'̶͘͠S͡͏́ ́͟͢͞͞Ḿ̧O̸̧͘͠Ŗ̢E̴̶̕͝ ̵̡T̷̡͜͠H҉͏Ą̷̴͜͞Ņ̧͢͢ ̧͞J̨̧͡U͢͡S̡͜T̶̡͜͝ ̡̕̕͡O̵̕N̸͜҉Ȩ̕ ̸͘P̴͟͝L̨͘͢A̵̡͜͜Y͘͏́͜͏Ȩ̶̕͘͟R̨͜͞ ̶҉͠I̕҉̧̛͘N҉̴̕͢ ̨̛͠Ǫ̛͜U͟͏̢R̸̶͟ ͘͡G̵̀͠͡A̸̧͟M̨͢͠͠E̴̡҉

No comments:

Post a Comment