Monday, March 31, 2014

Blog Entry #15 (Vivid Dream)

I had a vivid dream last night, I was running away from something, and then I was at my computer and appeared to be typing up something in a very panicked way, then coughing up blood. I started to run into a nearby room when I seen someone with a knife walking down the staircase, I ran from the washroom into my bedroom and locked it. I then closed the blinds and sat there for god knows how long. I forget the next part of the dream but I know I am running in the streets with some dogs barking at me. I forget a lot of the next part too, but I know that just before I woke up I was in an unnaturally bright room, with my TV on, it seemed to be set to static. This is when I woke up.

I think some of the cause of this dream was because I fell asleep at my computer reading Creepypasta all night XD. What doesn't make sense is that I had my camera with me for some reason. What makes even less sense are blog entries 13 and 14. I don't remember making either of them, and the picture in entry 14 is just, unnerving (The picture is taken in my house). I'̶m ͞s̡t̸a̕rting to҉ qu͠e҉st́i͜on r̛e̷a͢li͟t͞y͟.

Anyway, it said in Blog Entry 14 that there was a video file on my camera. So I checked it, there was nothing there. This has become less of a hacker problem, and more of a stalker problem. I'm going to search through my computer to find that video file. (I will update if I find anything)

Null Nekorb signing off for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment