Monday, March 31, 2014

Blog Entry #16 (March 29th.zip)

I did a bit of searching and found a folder deep within my hard drive. The folder was labeled "Corrupt" and had one file in it. It is a .zip file labeled "March 29th" in Zalgo text. What doesn't make sense though is the information about the file. It all seems to be corrupt beyond being able to read.
The contents of this .zip folder are two .wmv files. One labeled "1" and the other labeled "2". I will be uploading the first file today, the second one will be uploaded in a couple of days. The contents of the files are really unnerving, it looks like both of the videos have been broken and/or tampered with in some way.



Video 1: (Uploaded)
Video 2: (Uploaded)

Edit: I forgot to bring up why part two will be uploaded in a couple of days. I just need some deep thinking time to myself. ~ 10:18pm

No comments:

Post a Comment